A reservation is validated by its payment. The latter must credit our account at least 3 working days before the event. You will then receive a confirmation of your registration.
Therefore, reservations validated by bank payment become registrations. These are always given priority over any same-day registrations.
Depending on the event, participants receive by e-mail the latest practical information including the timing on D-2.
Registration is possible on the morning of the event - subject to availability!
For more info on payment terms, see our terms and conditions here.
Welcome formalities: Mandatory Procédure
1°. According to the schedule of the group designated by the email "USEFUL INFORMATION", go to the reception with your identity card for the administrative formalities.
2°. On weekends and holidays, have your motorcycle checked at the static sound check organized on site.
3°. Participate in the briefing.
|T I M I N G|
|13h00 - 14h00 Break => SILENCE !|
|13h30 - Upgrading of groups.|
Minor (under 18 years old): mandatory condition
- Present a license OR a biparental authorization + signatures of both parents legalized by the municipal administration.
Unlicensed driver under 16 years old:
- Wear an MRS school fluorescent vest.
- To be accompanied - followed - by an adult pilot during the driving sessions (availability of an instructor upon request).
- Be registered in the "Beginner" group at the beginning of the day.
At the beginning of each day, the briefing is mandatory for ALL.
After the presentations, it allows to state the course of the day and especially to (re)discover the essential rules of safety for the driving on circuit.
In order to respect the timing, it is strongly advised to attend the briefing in equipment.
Mandatory protective equipment:
|ROAD DRIVER||"TRACK USER"|
|HELMET||Modular tolerated||Integral mandatory|
|It must be strapped in and its visor lowered upon entering the track.
Its validity date, approval and condition can be checked at any time.
GO PRO cameras cannot be attached to it.
|SUIT||Pants + jacket attached to textiles tolerated||A mandatory leather one piece|
|Must be closed upon entering the runway.
Jeans pants are not allowed.
|BOOT||Rigid and tall||Rigid and tall|
|High motorcycle sneakers and short boots or booties are not allowed.|
|GLOVE||In leather for motorcycle use||In leather with anti-abrasion reinforcement|
|DORSALE||Integrated into the jacket||Removable shell|
Possibility of renting a partial or complete equipment when booking online.
Warning: the noise limit set in Mettet is 94 decibels in static and 101 in dynamic. See the possible modifications on the website of the circuit.
Any motorcycle that does not meet this standard may be refused access to the track.
The original or adaptable exhaust system with dB Killer is mandatory.
Sound checks are regularly carried out by the circuit of Mettet.
A gas station is located 400 m from the circuit and you must wear a helmet to get there on your motorcycle! No wheeling and respect for other road users. Thank you for contributing to the positive image of the motorcyclist.
Plan to refuel before the start of each mid-day, morning and afternoon, so as not to disrupt the flow of activities.
- Personal accident insurance : Can be subscribed when you book online or in the morning on site. (agreement sample)
- Cancellation/interruption insurance : Can be subscribed at least one month before the day with our partner Assuracing.
Medical assistance: Belgium driving aid a.S.B.L.
The medical assistance is composed - at least - of a doctor, two nurses and an ambulance.
The medical center is located on the first floor of the tower.
No one under 16 is allowed in the pit lane.
Animals are not allowed in the immediate vicinity of the circuit and in the pit lane. Dogs must be tied up in the paddock and/or in the parking lots.
- A technical area is provided.
- A mechanic can help if needed
- Presence of a tire service
- Suitable for all activities. The timing allows to control the good homogeneity of the groups in order to optimize the safety and the pleasure for all.
- The groups are reconstituted at mid-day.
- A photo service allows you to leave with your best moments in pictures. For all online orders, here are the coordinates of Marc Bossiroy's website : www.mbo-photos.be
- Trackdays: Snacks and drinks available at the circuit cafeteria. Reservation of your meal on espace-diabolo.
- Stages : Dish of the day to be reserved when you register.